1) How can I book a place at the Awards dinner and ceremony?
Bookings can be made online until 12.00 on Thursday 27 March 2014.
2) How do I find out which entries have been shortlisted for an award?
Shortlisted entries can be found on the Game Changer Awards website.
3) I’m not a student or staff member of a college or university, can I still attend the awards ceremony?
Yes. The Game Changer Awards dinner and ceremony is open to everyone. You can book your ticket here.
4) How much does it cost to attend the awards dinner and ceremony?
Tickets are available at £60.00 for individual bookings or £550.00 for a table of ten. Payments can either be by credit card or invoice. If invoicing arrangements require a purchase order number, please have this ready at the time of booking. You can purchase tickets through the Game Changer Awards website.
5) What is included in the price of the ticket?
Each ticket includes attendance and hospitality at the pre-dinner drinks reception, a three course meal and the awards ceremony itself.
6) What is the dress code?
The dress code is black tie which means formal dress (dinner suit or kilt attire for gentlemen and evening or cocktail attire for ladies).
7) Can I make a change to my booking?
Yes. It is possible to change details on your booking until 12.00pm on Thursday 27 March 2014. Please contact Susannah Lane on Tel: 0131 225 0701 or Email: email@example.com
8) Can I cancel my booking?
Yes. You can cancel your booking at anytime however there is a 100% cancellation fee.
9) I’d like to purchase tickets and be invoiced for the cost. Who should I make my purchase order number out to?
Please make your purchase order number out to Universities UK as it will issue the invoice for payment. The address is: Woburn House, 20 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9HQ.
10) My entry has been shortlisted for an award but I cannot attend the dinner and ceremony. Can I nominate another individual to collect the award on my behalf?
Yes. Your nominated individual will need to book a ticket to attend the awards ceremony. Please ensure that the nominated individual indicates they have been asked to collect the award for you on the booking form when purchasing their ticket.
11) Will there be photographs from the ceremony for use by the award winning institutions?
Yes. We will be taking photographs of the winning entries as well as reportage photography throughout the evening. We will email relevant photographs direct to your institution via the principal’s office following the awards ceremony.
We also aim to make a selection of photographs available on the Game Changer Awards website after the ceremony.
12) Is there disabled access?
Yes. Glasgow’s Old Fruitmarket, Candleriggs is fully accessible to those with mobility difficulties. There are lifts to access all levels and wheelchairs are available on request. Disabled car parking spaces are available at Q-Park on Albion Street and the NCP on Glassford Street.
Please advise us of any accessibility requirements when making your booking or contact Susannah Lane on Tel: 0131 2250701 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
13) Can you give me directions to the venue?
Yes. Directions to the Old Fruitmarket can be found online. Entrance to the pre-dinner drinks reception will be via the City Halls entrance on Candleriggs.
14) Is there parking available in the area?
15) Can you suggest a hotel to stay at?
Yes. We have negotiated discount rates at the Jurys Inn (£85.00 for Bed & Breakfast) and Millenium Hotel (£96.00 Bed & Breakfast) in Glasgow. Bookings must be made before 2pm on Thursday 13 March 2014 to take advantage of these rates. Further details on how to book can be found on the Game Changer Awards website.